Wednesday 2 December 2015

Unsaid Words



Speak now or forever hold your peace- Taylor Swift

In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately, what I’ve begun to fear more than that is letting the moment pass without saying anything- from Speak Now, Taylor Swift


Cerita pasal seorang perempuan loser yang kalah
Perempuan tu tersilap hitung
.
.
Terlambat
Dan tersungkur

Lelaki tu dah pergi
Tinggalkan semua kenangan jauh nun di belakang 
Terus mara kehadapan
Sikit pun tak terlintas untuk berpaling
Seperti perempuan tu tak pernah hidup


Kalaulah semudah itu perasaan boleh berubah, aku takkan ada di sini menulis tentang kita. Tentang rasa.







Adam, I’ve regretted the moments where I didn’t speak up, where I didn't tell you how much I like you. Now it’s all just too late, I can just watched you from your back, again as a stranger. How its weird that it’s all over. – Electrun15


(ada yang nak cakap pasal perigi cari timba?)

6 comments:

Dy. said...

i'm here reading the post, and at the same time facing the phase where should i tell him about what i feel or just bottle it forever.


because everytime i am thinking of saying 'i like you' to him, my thoughts on my imperfections prevent me from the confession.

and also because he is the most perfect man i ever met.


*afraid of rejection

kbye.

ZwarteZonnebloem said...

Hi Dy.

Use the chances. At least you tried. Paling kurang pun, in the end you won't ungkit and said " I should've told him".

I'm a loser right now, I don't have any chances left.

Best wishes 😂😘

Unknown said...

i feel you tho. stay strong. iloveyou

Umairah 'Aqilah said...

How i wish i will be that guy.

아지즈의 딸 said...

I hate the word "perigi cari timba".
The fact is, memang I ada suka kt sorang guy kt ofis ni. 1 department. But all went wrong sbb I told my few friends that I suka dia. So now dia tahu melalui kawan dan bukan dari mulut I sendiri. I rasa awkward, less conversation dan masing2 trying to avoid each other. Kadang2 ok, kadang2 tak. maybe I am too pessimist and paranoid, and I don't know how to overcome it. & I am not sure whether I should confess to him or just keep silent since he knew it.

Ivymichelle said...

Hi.You should do what you think it was right for you to do.Make it simple then.If you want to confess,just go but if you don't want,it was okay.Just remember,a feeling of liking is not a sin.Just go for what you think is right and for the result,let it be.Life is not too sour to forget to add up a little sugar��